Glendale Personal Injury Lawyer
The Injury Justice Law Firm is the most reliable and one of the leading personal injury law firms in the Glendale market. We are always happy to help clients suffering from whiplash after car accidents and collisions.
People, who are working on danger associated jobs, have a much higher risk of getting injured. We are devoted to ensuring that the party responsible for the damage will be brought to justice.
If a person or a group of people is causing a trauma from pure negligence, they will need to be held liable for what they did. Our law firm has managed to recover more than thirty million dollars for personal injuries cases. We can also provide you with a large variety of calamities that include long-term damage and even permanent ones.
Both insurance companies and court judges also appreciate how we carry out things. Our law firm has represented thousands of people all over California. We will be more than happy to assess your case as well.
Therefore, it would be wise to help you find the ideal strategy and safeguard your legal rights. It is essential to understand that Glendale is the third-largest city in Los Angeles County. Nearly 210,000 residents populate it.
Our Injury Lawyers Are Here to Help You
Seeing how densely populated the city is, it is no wonder that accidents happen all the time. Dangerous operations here may imply a lot of injuries.
Just consider it. The city borders Burbank to the west. There are plenty of television and film studios. Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that it connects to the east with Pasadena, where the famous Rose Bowl is located. In addition, it homes numerous businesses, dining facilities, and shopping stores.
Significant points of interest are the Glendale Civic Auditorium and Glendale Community College. A lot is going on here indeed.
Like many other densely populated cities in California, Glendale is no stranger to various disastrous events, both artificial and once induced by nature.
In addition, thousands of people from all over the world visit the city every year. Hence, people who do not know the dangers of the territory are also traveling here. Do not worry – we have more than 18 law offices in California.
Hence, even if you are not from around here, you will be able to find help anywhere you are at.
Glendale offers plenty of sights and workplaces. Nevertheless, it is also one of the largest cities recognized for enormous traffic congestion.
The town is also well known for many other non-traffic-related tragedies to limb and life. In 2008 the California State Office of Traffic Safety presented statistical info on 725 injuries. Among those, at the very least, six people were killed in traffic accidents. Highway collisions in the city are often caused by improper maintenance.
Time Is Critical In Every Injury Case
After the trauma, it is crucial not to lose time. In addition, getting in touch with an attorney is essential. Timing is vital. All the evidence will need to be kept for future usage. Interviewing the witnesses will need to be performed quickly as well. The details fade rapidly in the memory. At times, witnesses will leave.
Finding them will cost you additional fees as well. Our law office makes sure that:
- All of the legal files are delivered within the required period
- Clients will look for chiropractic or medical care
- All the evidence will be logged and preserved
Our law firm is helping the victims of persona injury accidents in Glendale, CA, including:
- Auto Accidents – we mainly help in cases that include single-vehicle wrecks. Yet, we are also more than willing to aid with truck, bus, and bicycle accident-associated cases. In most cases, these are causing extensive traumas, such as brain injuries, ruptured disks, burns, etc. Some of those burns even require skin grafts. This is because the skin was burned due to friction burns and flaming gasoline.
- Premises Liability Cases – we aid people with slip and fall accidents, falling objects, dog bites, and so on. We are often suing the city for cracks in sidewalks, and in the past, we were also aiding with negligent security cases.
- Construction Accidents – we are ready to file lawsuits for incinerator explosions, failures as well as machine shop injuries. That way, we can file lawsuits for defective wood-cutting devices. We are also able to sue employers for chemical spills as well as chipper pull-ins. The law firm will also aid in cases of water contamination.
- Wrongful Death Claims – In case the accident resulted in the death of a family member, the victim's loved ones will be able to sue the responsible party using our services.
If you were injured in an accident, please call our injury lawyers at (310) 734-7974 or fill out the online contact form.