Unsafe Conditions And Failure To Fix It
Unsafe conditions on the property could include defected handrails, cracks in cement, hidden holes and other types of property damages that need to be fixed. Such conditions may obviously lead to slip and fall accidents, which largely end up as injuries.
In case you were injured because of a sleep and fall accident on the property, you will need to be able to prove following:
- The commercial or residential property owner knew about the unsafe condition and all the dangers that it was posing, but he did not fix the property in a manner that was unsatisfactory or perhaps did not give any warning about the existing issue.
- It was the owner’s negligence that led to the accident.
All individuals who were injured in a trip and fall accident, have rights to demand compensation in case the owner of the property was aware of the dangerous condition and did not fix it or made clear warnings. Here are few examples of unsafe conditions that could lead to injury:
- Crack in the floor
- Improperly installed stair rails
- Carpet is not fastened well enough in an office building
Keep in mind – if the property owner was not aware about the dangerous issue or could not have known about it, it will be very difficult for you to prove that the owner of residential or commercial property was negligent in his actions.
How one should act in case he or she was injured in a trip and fall incident:
- Notify the property owner as quickly as possible
- Call an ambulance and document the case
- Timing is very important! So it is best to call an experience Los Angeles personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
Only a good Los Angeles slip and fall attorney will be able to gather enough evidence, which would point out that the owner of the property was negligent, and therefore owes you a proper compensation.
Were you injured in a sleep and fall accident? Contact our law office now!
Injury Justice Law Firm LLP, Los Angeles Injury Lawyers